Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Venus Wish List

     I receive tons of catalogs in the mail each week.  Some are from companies I know, others from companies I've never heard of before.  I discovered one company, Venus, when one of their catalogs appeared in my mail. 

     As with anything, I was reluctant to make a purchase with them.  What is this company?  Are they legit?  It was important for me to research them, because I could only order online, or through the catalog via mail.

     Because I do a lot of online shopping, I had to be certain that I could trust their website.  Upon completion of my research, I decided to place an order.  And I must say that I have been very pleased with their customer service, pricing and quality of their products.  Needless to say, I dread getting a catalog from Venus sometimes, because there are several items calling my name and encouraging me to make a purchase.

     The latest catalog is no exception.  So I thought I would share with you a few articles of clothing on my current wish list.  First, is a peplum top.  I am not usually impressed with this style, but the double peplum, combined with the zippered front, adds an interesting flair.



Photo courtesy of Venus.com
      I am also loving this hi-lo dress, although the 'hi' is a little too high for me.  I'm also not too found of the crisscross back, since  I don't really like wearing my back out.  But the dress is still cute, and just right for spring and summer.
 
Photo courtesy of Venus.com
     This sheath dress is versatile enough for work, church or going out with friends.  It can easily be dressed up or down.  And I love that the ruching is in the right place (my problem area, unfortunately).  And because the dress is in one color, you can pair it with your favorite printed heels.
 
Photo courtesy of Venus.com
   
  Although I already own this sweater in black, I want to purchase the purple one as well.  I love how the included belt accentuates your waist and bust.  And because it is detachable, you can wear it with other outfits too.  The sweater is also long enough to wear with a pair of leggings.
 
Photo courtesy of Venus.com
   
  I currently own this awesome skirt suit.  I love the jacket, with its wide collar.  And the fishtail detailing on both the jacket and skirt make the suit standout.  I usually wear it with a turquoise cami, and my peacock Avani heels from ShoeDazzle.com.
 





 Photo courtesy of Venus.com
   
  If I had it my way,  I would splurge every time Venus visits me in the mail.   All items can be purchased at Venus.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

09 10