Tuesday, January 7, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I have always preferred waffles to pancakes.  But, I can always make an exception.  Especially when they contain my favorite things.


These Almond Joy Pancakes have a recipe that incorporates almonds, chocolate and coconut.  I'm in LOVE!!!  And the bonus is that these pancakes are gluten-free.  They are made with coconut flour and almond milk.
 

I discovered these pancakes on a blog I visited for the first time, All Day I Dream About Food.  The site features low-carb and gluten-free recipes.  Needless to say, I'll be visiting again to find more great recipes.  You can find this recipe here.  Be sure to look for the link towards the bottom of the post.

What is your favorite pancake recipe?  Please share with us!

**photos courtesy of alldayidreamaboutfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

09 10